Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Beauty

It’s weird that I’m writing about this now, when this actually happened last week. I don’t know, I can’t take it out of my mind. I keep remembering that image I saw Friday early morning. So I have to speak now or I’ll have to forever hold my peace.
Friday early morning, I was totally bummed up about my PC having cookie and cache problems. It had been going on since I came in, Thursday evening, so I was already frustrated. While waiting for our technician to fix the problem, I opened the door, and there it was- one of the most beautiful sights I’ve ever seen. I’m merely talking about the sky with its really beautiful color and cloud formation. Call me sentimental, but I’m sure that what I saw that day wasn’t something that you see often.

There were times in my life when I was buried in problems and I said to myself that maybe there’s no God, that it will definitely take a lot of proof for me to believe in His existence again. Funny how looking at the sky that day, convinced me that I said to myself, maybe there is a God after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment